We all don’t need the hands-on assistance from a professional. Some of us love to put it all together but just can’t seem to pull it all together to get started. That’s where E-Design comes in handy. Look through the “pricing” page to see all of the options and then, when you are ready to move forward, you can begin.
Here are the steps:
- Start by taking a look at the questionnaire. This will give you a heads up of what I will need from you.
- From there, you’ll want to grab a friend and measure your room. (see “How to Measure” for guidance)
- Next, take pictures of the room (each full wall, north, south, east, and west) and one full view of the room. Make sure it’s a good view so I can see as much as possible. Take a photo of any furniture that is to remain in the room.
- Measure each piece of furniture that is to remain, WxHxD, and make note of it.
- Fill out the questionnaire and submit.
- Choose your room from the menu and submit payment.
- Once the questionnaire and payment are received, I will be contacting you to go over the details and work will begin on your beautiful space.
What you get…
- 1/4″ or 1/2″ scaled floor plan
- 1/4″ or 1/2″ elevations
- 3D rendering of the space
- Schedule of suggested products and materials
- If items are found on the internet, I will provide the link. If the item is a “to the trade only” item, you will have the opportunity to purchase that item through me at a discounted price or you may find a designer in your area to purchase them for you. (please note: they may have a charge to do so, so be sure to ask)
- Samples of any fabrics, paint selections, and materials (such as tile, for example)
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for projects to be shipped out to you.
- Please keep in mind that all renderings are for design concepts only and are not to be used as construction documents.
All of these items will then allow you to either use as a tool to focus as you shop, or you can purchase the items as specified.
I hope to make this process as simple and fun as possible, so please don’t hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
I will keep in contact with you throughout the project so you know where we are in the progress.